This documentary presents these issues that affect every Canadian from the perspective of and delivered by concerned youth in a astute and colourful manner. This is a serious journalism piece that asks the tough questions directly to such politicians as Former Prime Minister of Canada Paul Martin, Canadian Finance Minister Jim Flaherty, Green Party Leader Elizabeth May, Ontario Gas Man Dan McTeague, NDP Leader Jack Layton, Mayor of Oshawa John Gray, Former Prime Minister of Canada John Turner and many more!
Find out more and buy the DVD on the official website.
1. Amount of money in circulation
2. 91% Federal Debt is interest
3. How money is created
5. How much we spend on debt
6. Every country is in debt
7. German company printing bank notes
8. Pension companies losing money